Are you looking for technological solutions to automate your inbound marketing strategies? The following comparative table of the best-known marketing automation tools will allow you to contrast the most relevant functionalities.
In the same way, you will be able to visualize the score and evaluation of each one, determined by the analysis of the following elements:
- Ease of use: simple and intuitive interface
- Quality / Price: the variety of subscription plans, according to the value proposition they offer
- Technical support: help centers, educational resources for your use and 24/7 customer service availability
- Functionality: number of key marketing automation actions that can be performed
Benefits and drawbacks of marketing automation tools
I explain in more detail what are the key actions you can do in the following marketing automation platforms, as well as their benefits and disadvantages.
Hubspot Marketing focuses on improving the productivity and communication of the marketing, sales and customer service departments.
It has a free version and 3 subscription plans: Starter, Pro, and Enterprise. To access their automated marketing tools, you have to join the Pro plan.
The benefits of the Hubspot Marketing Hub Pro Plan are:
- Simple and easy to use interface.
- Access to CRM, in which you can store up to a million contacts.
- Blog posting available.
- Tool to analyze the SEO of your web pages.
- Traffic and conversion monitoring to calculate your ROI.
- Management and programming of up to 10,000 publications per month on social networks.
- Ads manager in Google and social networks.
- Retargeting in ads.
- Affiliate marketplace to purchase free email templates.
- Availability to create up to 300 workflows.
- Programming of chatbots on websites.
- Integration with Messenger.
The disadvantages of the Hubspot Marketing Hub Pro plan are:
- Although it offers you a wide variety of marketing automation functionalities, its price is higher compared to other platforms with similar characteristics.
- The number of emails you can send monthly is 10 times your contact limit. For example, if you have 100 contacts you can only send 1,000 emails per month.
- You have a budget limit that you can invest in ads, a maximum of $ 1,000 USD.
- Custom event triggers and reports are available only in the Enterprise version.
An active Campaign is a software for marketing automation aimed at medium and large companies that want to manage their conversion funnel.
Unlike Hubspot Marketing, it doesn’t offer you a free version, however, you can enjoy a free trial of their plans: lite, plus, professional, and enterprise for 14 days.
His most popular plan is the “professional”. Therefore, I show you its benefits:
- Access to CRM integrated into the platform.
- It allows you to integrate up to 50 users.
- Unlimited email sending.
- Marketing via SMS.
- Pop-up templates to insert on your website and collect contact information from users.
- Integration of personalized Facebook audiences into automated campaigns.
- 20% discount on the price of the plan for non-profit organizations (NGOs).
- Consulting for your company in automation strategies.
- Attributions to visualize the trajectory and source of the visitors of your website.
- It has machine learning tools to send predictive content.
- A / B testing of complete mail sequences.
Among its disadvantages are:
- To access the contact details of your users on social networks, you must pay an additional amount to the subscription of the plan.
- It prevents creating multiple workflows within the same email marketing campaign.
- Lack of personalized phone support.
- Absence of ad manager in Google and social networks.
- Lack of options to create landing pages and contact forms in email marketing campaigns.
- Lack of options to program bots.
Get Response is a marketing automation tool that has multiple functionalities to execute marketing and sales strategies. Their subscription plans are basic, plus, professional, and enterprises.
The “plus” plan is the most used in getting Response. Know its benefits:
- Versatile and easy to use interface.
- Creation of unlimited landing pages.
- Viewing unlimited sales funnels.
- Unlimited workflow templates.
- Set up online chats and conversational bots on your website.
- Creation of live webinars for 100 people within the same platform.
- Ad manager on Facebook and Instagram.
- Personalized technical support via LiveChat.
- E-commerce tools.
- Templates to create birthday emails.
- 30-day free trial.
The disadvantages of this plan are:
- Compared to the other software, it is the only one that does not have a CRM built into its platform.
- It allows you to view up to 5 sales funnels.
- Availability to create only 5 custom workflows.
- Access to the platform only for 3 users.
- Lack of options to program chatbots.
- Lack of tools to create SMS marketing campaigns.
- A / B testing features are not available in automated marketing campaigns, only for landing pages and emails.
Ontraport is a marketing automation tool aimed at medium-sized companies that want to manage data and interactions with their contacts in one place. It has four subscription plans: basic, plus, pro, and enterprise.
Ontraport’s top-rated plan is the Pro. Below, I’ll show you its benefits:
- Integrated CRM.
- Unlimited emails
- Access to the platform for 3 users.
- Sending physical postcards to prospects and offline customers.
- Map visualization with your programmed workflows.
- Templates to design landing pages.
- Detector of spam elements in emails called “spam scoring”.
- Conversion reports.
- Marketing via SMS.
- Capture leads through Facebook.
- Free WordPress hosting.
Its disadvantages are:
- Technical support is available exclusively during business hours.
- It does not have a mobile application.
- Lack of lead scoring.
- Absence of chatbots and autoresponders.
- Lack of ad manager.
Zoho MarketingHub is one of the most widely used marketing automation tools to streamline marketing activities through multiple channels. It has two subscription plans: standard and premium.
The benefits of Zoho MarketingHub’s premium plan are:
- Integrated CRM
- Access for 3 users.
- Sending unlimited emails daily.
- Smart pop-ups and OnSpot forms, whose fields can change depending on the events you set up on your website.
- ROI measurement.
- Tracking user behaviors on a website.
- Visualization of the conversion funnel.
- Integration with Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- E-commerce tours and workflows.
- Potential customer attribution reports
- Custom labels for potential customers
Among its disadvantages are:
- Lack of direct integrations with other Zoho modules.
- Lack of chatbot functions to insert on the website.
- Deficiencies in customer service.
Bitrix24 is a CRM with integrated marketing automation functions in which you can centralize contact details of your prospects and clients, as well as manage your pipelines and conversion funnels.
It has a free version and 5 subscription plans: Start +, CRM +, Project +, Standard and Professional. Marketing automation features are available in your last two plans.
The benefits of the Bitrix24 Standard plan are:
- Integrated CRM.
- Access for 50 users.
- Availability to affiliate 10 websites.
- Unlimited email marketing campaigns.
- Creation of customizable triggers.
- Setting up webhooks for triggers.
- Unlimited landing pages.
- Integration of social networks.
- Marketing via SMS.
- Mail sequence templates.
- Intuitive interface.
- Lack of chatbots.
- It is hardly integrated with 58 platforms. Instead, softwares like Hubspot Marketing Hub does it with 442.
- Lack of autoresponders.
- CRM has very basic functionalities compared to other systems.
And so which marketing automation tool should you choose?
Hubspot Marketing Hub is one of the most complete marketing automation tools, followed by Zoho MarketingHub. Based on the assessment made, they are the ones that have the highest score and offer you better benefits, including free access to their CRMs.
Hubspot Marketing Hub is ideal to automate all your Inbound Marketing campaigns, in multiple channels, from one place. Among them are: website, blogs, WhatsApp, social networks and email.
If your budget is over $ 800 USD, you can opt for their “Pro” plan in which you have access to all its automation functions.
On the other hand, Zoho MaketingHub is a good option if you have a smaller budget, since the prices of its standardized plans are $ 20 and $ 40 per 1,000 contacts to manage on the platform.
However, prices can increase if you increase the number of leads, website visitors, and the number of bulk emails.
Although Zoho MarketingHub does not have the same functionality as Hubspot Marketing Pro to create and publish articles, this tool does allow you to send messages via SMS.
In this sense, both marketing automation tools (Hubspot and Zoho) are excellent for increasing the productivity of your marketing and sales teams and implementing your automated marketing campaigns.
If you are interested in using an automated marketing platform with the help of an expert, write to us. We can schedule a personalized advice.
Did you like the content? Help us by rating